Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!

This was my present to Scooter. My dad and Lu have one too!! It makes the BEST cup of coffee EVER!!!! Check it out. It's a perfect gift!!
































Today was a great day! We had a wonderful Valentine's Day party for my class. Lu and Mary brought Happy Meals and prizes for the kids! Mallory brought heart-shaped sunglasses that the kids decorated. Aren't the pictures great? Thanks so much to the Hardins for their help! Last night, Scooter surprised me with my Valentine's Day presents! I can't wait! He received a Keurig coffee maker that I will also enjoy too. If you don't have one, get one!!! I'm looking forward to my mom coming to town tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I'm planning a big Valentine's day breakfast for Scooter. He's playing golf with Lu tomorrow at Pleasant Valley.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, no! i wonder why wayne canceled???? hmmmmm... that is no fun at all!

i LOVE those heart shaped glasses. mallory finds the cutest stuff!!

i'm so glad your class had such a blessed valentine's day! :)