One of my sweet little girls received a happy birthday surprise from Lu on Wednesday. He brought her the yummiest cupcakes from Community Bakery. She grinned from ear to ear the entire afternoon. I am so thankful for my sweet in-laws!!! Lu, you made her birthday an EXTRA special day. I'm so grateful for my little ones. They bring me sooo much joy!!!
Tomorrow is our Valentine's Day party at school. The kids are sooo excited and I'm already exhausted!! HA!! Mary and Mallory are bringing McDonald's Happy Meals and Mr. Scooter will hopefully provide some entertainment!! Scooter and I are celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow night. Maybe a nice dinner???? My mom is coming Saturday to shop for new lighting. I can't make any decisions without her. What would I do without her??? We desperately need an upgrade in our kitchen and laundry room. I'm hoping my brother will come too!! I'm off to Jazzercise!!

2 comments:
How sweet!!! I love that little girl! I can't wait until the Valentine's day party!! Love you so much!!
-Mal
You do have the sweetest in laws! Have fun today! Let me know how Scoot's performance goes! Can't wait until March 14th! We are gonna get CRUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!! Haha!
Post a Comment