What a busy day. My mom arrived around 11:00 a.m. We started out at Cynthia East and found some really cute fabric samples. Fabric always serves as an inspiration. It has to speak to us. From there we went to PC Hardware, Ethan Allen, Phoenix Interiors, Home Depot, Vivid, Cleos, Cantrell Design Center, and I can't remember the rest. Have you ever used the bathroom at PC Hardware???? If not, go there. It's an experience!! We stopped at an estate sale in Pleasant Valley, but it was pretty much cleaned out from the previous two days. From there, we decided to drive to Conway to see their selection of sofas and lighting. Jackpot!! I bought the most gorgeous sofa from Hambuchen Furniture in Conway. LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! And then.... we found the neatest track lighting at Lowe's for the kitchen and laundry room. YAY!! I can't wait to post a picture of my new sofa!!! Salvation Army will be receiving a call this week for an immediate pick up. My poor, worn out couch has been around since college and has survived many moves. I've been trying to focus on projects around the house. It feels so good to have motivation again. There's always something that needs to be done. The next project....Painting the kitchen cabinets. Might have to call Ken, the Paint Master, for that one.
Mom, you wore me OUT, but I had sooo much fun!!! Looking forward to the breakfast casserole in the morning. Dad, thanks for sharing her today and Scooter, thanks for picking me up in Conway. God has blessed us with an amazing family!! I am so thankful for all of the love that I have in my life. Not only do I draw strength from God, but my family gives me the support I need to get through these trying times. Life is Good and God is Great!! He heals all wounds. Happy Valentine's Day!! XOXO


0 comments:
Post a Comment