
Our new friends-Robin & Matt!! They're sooo sweet!! Thanks for inviting us!
We've been extra busy around here lately. Friday night we celebrated Laura's husbands 30th birthday at Loca Luna. Yesterday, we went to the races to continue the celebration. I placed an exacta bet on numbers 5 and 7 because my birthday is May 7. Who would have guessed??? I won!!!! On the way home, we made a dinner stop at Kream Kastle, a local dairy bar off the highway. We've always wanted to stop, but never have. Thanks Chuck and Laura for the suggestion. We had a great time, even though we didn't hit the jackpot! I visited with a friend today and she told me something that brought tears to my eyes. All I can say is thank you and I love you sooo much!! Tonight we are headed to a Super Bowl party at Robin and Matt's house. We love making new friends!! I'm taking spinach dip, with pita chips. I love that recipe using Knotts vegetable soup mix. SO EASY!! Check out Scooter's music on youtube. He uploaded three songs today, which I have to say are AMAZING!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QzywRz0EWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNJS_caYOqU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vk_D-upY_M
Not too much going on this week. Please keep my Grandmother in your prayers. This week marks the year anniversary of my precious Grandpa. I miss his big smiling face and loving arms. He died last February from lung cancer and I still think about him every single day. I can't believe it's been 1 year. So much has happened!!! I will write more later this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QzywRz0EWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNJS_caYOqU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vk_D-upY_M
Not too much going on this week. Please keep my Grandmother in your prayers. This week marks the year anniversary of my precious Grandpa. I miss his big smiling face and loving arms. He died last February from lung cancer and I still think about him every single day. I can't believe it's been 1 year. So much has happened!!! I will write more later this week.

3 comments:
so glad you guys came over! it was so great to meet both of you!
avie, let's plan a lunch date SOON!
Go Scooter! You are so talented! I love that pic you have as the background on the first song. You can really tell how in love you two are. Have a good week, Avie!
You can come play with me and Morris. Leave the outfit at home.
Post a Comment