
Friday night before dinner.

Introducing........ Valentine

This is what I love to do when I go home!!

My mom is seriously the best cook EVER!!

Dad on the tractor.

Brenda getting busy in the kitchen. She cooked all weekend!!

Sidney Harrison. Doesn't she look great??

Daffodils on the mountain.

Dad took me for a ride in the ranger. There are TONS of daffodils on the mountain.

Valentine taking her bottle. Isn't she the cutest??


Dad giving Valentine a massage!!

How sweet! Can you believe he does this 3 times a day?

Valentine runs to the truck when she sees my dad.

There were 13 deer in the front yard!! I only captured10.

Snow. Really??

Garr & Mom-Redneck Style

Rozzie & Valentine

I never thought I would see this!! The cows love her!

Rozzie & Jan M.

My dad preparing Valentine's bottle.
Friday night I went to dinner with Kathryn and Laura at Sushi Cafe. We had a great time and I love being with my friends sooo much! I spent the rest of the weekend in Russellville with my family. Remember me telling you about the newborn calf?? Well...the calf now has a name....Valentine!! I got to feed her a bottle and pet her sweet little head. I had a great weekend and enjoyed spending time with my family. This week we are having a fashion show at school and going on a field trip to Heifer International in Perryville. Scooter's grandmother is coming on Wedneday to see The Rat Pack at Robinson. Have a great week!!
3 comments:
I love Big Jan's new baby!! What a cutie! Looks like you had a great weekend at the farm! Miss you!
awwwwww.
valentine is so cute. and, what a fitting name! :)
also, i just want you to know that i am thinking about you! :)
(p.s. don't forget to call me when you start to paint the cabinets. i want to help!!!!!!!!!!)
I love Valentine! So glad you had fun in Russellville!! Hope the fashion show is fun today, wish I could be there! Take lots of pictures!
Love you!!!!
Post a Comment