I just finished my second day back to work. It feels so nice to have structure again!! We are leaving for Memphis this evening. Lu's surgery is early in the morning. Please pray that everything goes well. He will have a radioactive plate put on the back of his eye. He will go back on the 8th day to have it removed. Very painful!! Lu and Mary are extremely positve and I know everything will go well. I feel so blessed to be a part of their family!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i haven't stop praying! please give them all my love.
I am donating some art to Big Brothers Big Sisters "Toast and Roast" and they are honoring Lu Hardin. We have a table their that night, are you guys going to be there? It's Thursday, August 21st..
Let me know and I hope everything goes okay tomorrow.
Post a Comment