






Happy early birthday to the world's greatest dad, soon to be "Big Jan" (that's what he will be called instead of Grandpa). These are some of my favorite pictures!! I want to begin saying that I am very proud of my dad and everything he has taught me. I am so thankful my grandparents raised such a wonderful, honest, caring man.
I have such wonderul, vivid memories of my childhood. Dad, you filled my life with happiness and joy! I want to list some of my favorite memories.....feeding the kaw kaws, riding Annie, you teaching me how to ride my pink bike, punishments and losing privleges, running over the crow mountain flying squirrels, my imaginary friends, look at me! look at me! living in the yellow house on main street, the farm, teaching me fractions and how to drive, goose it....goose it, softball games, walking to the cemetary, and so on....
Dad, you have taught me to pay it forward, work hard, ask for things at the right time, patience, accept others, importance of family, honesty, wishing upon a star, but most of all you have taught me about love. Jan and I are so lucky to have you! It's a wonderful life!! I can't wait for my children to experience what you gave me. Thank you and I love you sooooo much!!!!
Have a great trip!!!
Have a great trip!!!
XOXO!!

3 comments:
I know this birthday message means the world to your Dad. He told me so last night.
just read your blog and i know your Dad feels really good about his success at raising such a wonderful woman. (let's not forget your Mom's effort, too)
love you
what a wonderful tribute! and i must say, you and jan aren't the only lucky ones to have him! think of chas! haha. (the rest of us, too).
Post a Comment