Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's A.....GIRL!!

WOW! We received the wonderful news this morning that we will be the proud parents of a baby girl. With the majority of family members and friends predicting a boy (and us agreeing), it came as a great surprise that it's a girl. YEAH!! We're already talking names. Scooter wants something totally different and non-mainstream and I'm leaning more toward something traditional. The baby is healthy and we are eagerly anticipating her arrival January 15th. I will try and post the pictures from the ultrasound soon. We are so blessed! Let us know if you have any ideas for names.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what name y'all pick out! so much fun!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Scooter just gave me your blog. I used to work with him at ADED back in 2001-2002.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for ya'll! I can't wait to hear the name too!!!

Lauren Meredith said...

It was WONDERFUL seeing the both of you last Thursday. Even though I have to do a belly cast for a stranger now.. Just Kidding. I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and Congrats on your fun news!!!

Lauren

Laken said...

Yay! I was so excited when Scooter shared the news at work! I was waiting for him to walk around the corner and bombarded him with the question: "What is it???". By the way, I am Joe's assistant so I work closely with Scooter, and I am also a new mom. We talk "baby" a lot. I'm the one who sends the baby mags home with him.... He shared your blog with me today! Check mine out and welcome to Blogland!