Well....I broke down yesterday and purchased the "Intelligender" test. I took it this morning and couldn't tell a thing. If it's ornange or pink, it's a girl..Smoky green, it's a boy. It looked like dirty bath water!! Who knows! I had a dream last night it was a BOY!! I worked in my classroom yesterday and a coworker came up to me and said..."Girl, you've gained some weight!" I didn't tell anyone the last month of school, so it's been a lot of fun sharing. They all think it's a boy too! My dad is the only one who thinks it's a girl!! Our dog, Meggie Bone, kept us up all night. She started coughing and wheezing. We think she has kennel cough. She went to the groomer last week for a bath and Scooter has been taking her to the dog park. She could have picked it up there. My Uncle Dave just called in in RX, so hopefully that will zap it. Thanks Dave!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you might have a boy too!! I hope that The Bone Dog gets better soon!
i'm betting on a girl!
Post a Comment