We had a helmet consult today with ACH in the Neuroscience clinic. Harrison's head is a little flat in the back and his ears aren't perfectly aligned. I'm the only one that can tell about his ears...Guess that's a mom thing! I didn't want to regret not doing this. Harrison had an xray of his skull before we met with the Dr. He was smiling and cooing at the nurse the entire time. Turns out he doesn't need a helmet! I was a little surprised, yet relieved. Dr. O provided lots of reasons why he doesn't need one. We go back in three months to make sure everything is still progressing the way that it should. He also said the nurses did a fantastic job rotating his head. Love them!
This was our first outing with Harrison. We took him to On The Border bc it's loud and clangy and figured if he started crying it would blend in and we could make a quick escape. He was so good! It was the first time our family of 3 went somewhere besides the Dr. I love this picture bc it looks like he's saying....Ok, ready for the next course.

0 comments:
Post a Comment