Thursday, April 21, 2011
First Time I Held Harrison in the NICU
I can watch these video clips over and over, especially this one. I have so many to post, but I don't want to overwhelm. Holding Harrison for the first time was a dream come true. Lisa, one of our favorite nurses tried to get me to hold him two weeks after he was born, but I was too afraid. I was so ready, but so scared I would break him. A week later, Carla and Joyce got him out and handed him over. He was so fragile and little. It's hard for me to remember him being that small and his coloring was so poor. He was still on the ventillator!! That was seriously one of the best days of my life. I am so thankful for my precious baby. Going through this experience makes me so thankful for every breath he takes each day. I love Harrison so much and so lucky God chose me to be his mom.
Posted by Avie Hardin at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment