Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday Blast!!

My favorite and last surprise!! Joyce Meyer is an incredible woman of faith. I just finished, "Never Give Up!" last week. Her message is so powerful!! You will be so inspired. I'm looking forward to this one.

Posing with my cupcake!



One of the sweetest little boys in my class.





Cupcakes from Community Bakery.




Mal the Pal surprised me with cupcakes today!! She's the best. My kids call her"Auntie!" Mal, you made my day.





My final surprise!! I got in my car after school and found these. I don't want the prizes to end....



Kathryn & Me




Ok....so I'm sure you're tired of hearing about my birthday, but it's been so much fun!! This morning I received a call from one of my besties at 7:20 a.m. That made my day. Mal the Pal surprised me with cupcakes at school. My kids were soooo excited and I think they sang Happy Birthday 50 times today. Mal, you're the sweetest!! I spent a few hours at the mall and used my ATL gift card. Tonight, we went to Pleasant Valley (Thanks Lu and Mary) for dinner with Kathryn. We enjoyed yummy appetizers, wine, steak, salmon, and dessert. It was so classy! The view was breath taking. I received another gift card to Rejuvination Day Spa from Kathryn, Laura, and Jayme. I'm soooo exicted. Pretty sure I'm going to spend the entire day there. Thank you girls. Love you so much. Meme and Paw, thank you so much for the birthday card, expecially what was inside of it. Ha!! Love you and can't wait for this weekend. The Hardin's and Harrison's are getting together Saturday night.

2 comments:

Yat said...

Happy Birthday Avie! You are the best!!

Jayme said...

I started my day off right talking to you yesterday morning too!! I'm so glad your bday week was so fun! Hope you have a blast with your fam this weeekend too!