My sweet friend, Kathy Watson, sent me a gorgeous bouquet of roses and chocolates today from Tipton and Hurst. She is such a generous and inspirational woman. We met last year through Fellowship Bible Church. She has walked this path before and understands what I've gone through during the last couple of months. She made my day and I feel so fortunate to have a friend like her. Things are getting better and I can't say thank you enough for all of the sweet cards, phone calls, lunch dates, family time, Scooter's cousins decorating our yard for fall, spa days, etc. We would not be where we are without the love and support of our friends and family. Life is all about relationships and we are truly blessed!!! My mom and Meme are coming Friday for Holiday House and Silks A Bloom's open house. My mom and I LOVE Christmas trees and decorations. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
How Sweet!
Posted by Avie Hardin at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so sweet! Have fun shopping this weekend:)!
Hi Avie, I found your blog through Amber or Kathy, I can't remember exactly who, but I just wanted you to know that I've been thinking of and praying for you a lot through this time. I can't imagine how incredibly strong you and Scooter must be to be dealing with this so well. Good friends definitely help!
God Bless!
Amanda (Goodwin) Reed
Post a Comment