Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world!! I love you more than you will ever know. You have taught me soooo much. You always bring a smile to my face and lift my spirits. Your positive energy is contagious and I love being with you.
I love.......
Your Love for Art, Furniture, China, Ect...
"My Word"
When You Wrote My Art History Paper So I Could Pass the Class
Your Minivans That You Drove Until the Wheels Fell Off
The Road Sofa
Your Passion and Drive in Life
When You Rubbed Anbesol on My Teeth
How You Wine and Dine Others
Family Vacations
When You Permed My Hair in the Bathtub
Your Gourmet Cooking
My Childhood
Your Original Cackle Laugh
Your Fabulous Cooking
Your Style
Going to Cynthia East With You
Telling You to Stop Singing
You Making My Nutcracker Costume and my Bloomers Falling Down
You Falling Down in the Dillards Parking Lot
Your Smile
Your Positive Attitude
Shopping With You
Decorating for Christmas
Ornaments
Calling You 10 Times a Day
Cleaning Your Sink
You Making it all Better
Window Shopping
Your Love for Your Family
Thank you for being you!!! Your love and support mean sooo much. I love you!!! Happy birthday!!!!


3 comments:
I love your "I Love" list! I hope your mom has a great b-day:)!
What a wonderful mother you have! Happy Birthday Avie's Mom!
What a sweet birthday gift! Oh, the minivans - I still reminisce about riding in the backseat - Brenda at the wheel (one foot on the dashboard), speeding down country roads with her brights on. You're a lucky daughter, and she's a lucky mother. Love you both!
Post a Comment