Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer

I'm a year behind and there's no way I can get caught up, but I might as well get started now!

Harrison is doing very well, cognitively and developmentally! He's walking, talking, exploring, making funny faces, and all sorts of new things. He loves books, especially turning the pages. Harrison weighs 29 pounds and eats very well. His language has exploded in the last few weeks. He can say mama, dada, up, dog, cat, hi, bye, what's that, and eat. He can sign more, eat, all done, and hungry.

I'm teaching a class about iPads this summer for a few hours each day. Harrison is attending the summer program at Easter Seals, where he gets physical, occupational, and speech therapy for a total of 360 minutes per week. I'm so amazed by this organization. It has been such a blessing for our family.

This next year holds lots of changes for us. We sold our house in Hillcrest and moving to WLR in July. I applied for a new K position and praying hard that I get it. It's my dream job!! Change can be a good thing and I'm looking forward to it.

0 comments: