Harrison is growing way too fast. He looks like a little boy now. Therapy has really paid off for him and I'm one proud momma. He's attending "therapy boot camp" this week at Easter Seals for an hour each day. Tuesday was my first time to drop him off somewhere other than my parent's house. It was a little hard, but I've become really close with his therapist and that makes it so much easier to hand him over and walk away. Easter Seals is an AMAZING facility!! She usually comes to us once a week, but we're trying something new. She told me today he does so much better at the center. He loves to be nosey and flirt too. We'll start two a days next week, one at home and one at the center. I'm SO proud of our son!!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment