Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Farm Fun

We spent last weekend at the farm. Harrison absolutely LOVED the water! He got to see what having fun is really all about. Granny and Grandpa decided to build a pool back in 1984. BEST DECISION EVER!! I have spent countless hours with my cousins and friends in this pool. Now Harrison will make great memories here too! I use to force my parents and grandparents to "watch me, watch me" as I did tricks off the diving board. My sweet grandpa would always put rafts out and crank up the umbrella for me and my friends. Lots of memories at this sweet spot and many more to come. 


It doesn't get much cuter than that!! Brendee got Harrison his first speedo.




Harrison LOVES Big Jan! He also loves to be thrown up in the air.


And loves his Brendee too!! All he wanted to do was eat the towel.


Sweet Granny


 Becky and her boo, Keller


Water Baby!


 Granny and her bestie, Betty. They're childhood friends and have stayed close throughout the years. She lost her husband to cancer too. Mrs. Betty came this past weekend for a visit.

 Chilloungin


  Keller and Harrison will have just as much fun as their mommas did.


 Aunt Jeannie, Keller, and Becky


 I can't imagine having twins. Ha! Scoot did a great job.






Playing at Big Jan and Brendee's. My parents, grandmother, and Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Joe live on the farm, otherwise known as Bar 6.

Yummy Corn from Paw's Garden


HOT MESS!







Gettin a good ole sink bath from Brendee




 
We spent Sunday afternoon at Meme and Paw's place. They also have a farm in Pottsville. I think it's around 1,000 acres! I can't wait for Harrison to play there. My grandfather is 85 and still works the farm everyday. He has every animal you can imagine.

Paw and our dog Meg. He gave her to us 4 years ago. She's so smart and perks her ears up when we get off the Pottsville exit.

My precious Meme. I can't say enough good things about her. She loves pushing Harrison around in the stroller. She got this for him bc it's hard for her to carry him. She broke her shoulder 3 years ago.



Uncle David stopped by for a visit. Prissy never leaves his sides. She was so sweet to Harrison.


Now it's Tag's turn.

Paw's dog, Dot, just had babies. Aren't they adorbale?



This pic is so bad!! Don't call CPS on me. Uncle David decided Harrison needed to try bacon.

I love him so much! Uncle Dave has always been there for me.

0 comments: