I know I'm slacking with our blog.....But, I've been doing lots of fun and happy things. Life is good. I feel like my old self again. FINALLY!! I'm not going into detail, but it's been a hard year. Good things are happening in our lives right now. I went out with my Russellville girls and had a blast. It's always great to see them and laugh. I hate that I missed the late night Hula Hoopin Extravaganza!! Kat, you need to take that to another level!!! The video on YOUTUBE is OTC-Off the Chain!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So glad you are back!! I wish I could have gone out with everyone! I miss my friends!
Glad to see you are having a good summer. I have missed reading about what you've been up to.
So happy that you are having a fabulous summer! You and Scooter deserve it!
I'm glad that you are having a wonderful summer! Enjoy it!
I'm so glad to hear you're feeling like your old self again Avie! I feel like that too...finally getting out of this two plus year fog. Feels great, doesn't it? I hope you have a fantastic rest of the summer!
Post a Comment