Sunday, April 19, 2009

5K!!

Don't you love Meggy Bone Dog's new collar?? She will be stylin at Paws on the Pavement!!

Scoot Before the Race

Me Before the Race-I look so tired!!

We did it!! We finished our first 5k run. It was a great experience and I felt such a sense of accomplishment as I crossed the finished line. My time was 32:17 and Scoot's was 37:48. Dr. W. will be so proud! I'm doing this for my health, but also in memory of my baby. Thanks Lu for coming!! He rewarded us with a yummy lunch from Buffalo Grill. We went shopping at the mall and I treated myself to a pedicure. Pedis are my new favorite thing!! Mary cooked a delicious dinner and then we got in the hot tub. It was sooo relaxing...Have a great Sunday!!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you!!

Laken said...

Yay! So proud of you! And Scooter! He said he was going to just get his free shirt and cheer you on, so I was very happy to hear the news that he ran!

Yat said...

Yeah for you!!