Having Lunch With Meme at SmokeHouseI've had a wonderful Spring Break in Russellville. I've relaxed and enjoyed my family so much!! This week has flown by so fast!! Meme and I had lunch today at SmokeHouse. It was delicious, especially their crunchy ice. My dad and I went on a long walk after we fed Valentine. How cute is she?? Brenda (that's what I call my mom) made a delicious pizza and salad. I love the sound of rain and thunder outside my window.

2 comments:
Valentine is adorable. I didn't know calves wagged their tails like little puppies! So glad you had a wonderful spring break, but we miss you and are ready for you to come back to the big city! Love you! Marjoe
Avie, these videos are absolutely priceless! Your dad will really enjoy looking back at these when Valentine's a huge cow. Thanks for keeping me posted on your spring break activities. Your blog is so much fun to read!
I will continue my prayers for Mary-Kaylin. She is a doll.
Rozzie
Post a Comment