Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for since we lost our baby. I'm so nervous! This is a fresh start for us and I have faith that our new Dr. will give us some direction. My appointment is at 1:45 and my mom is going with me. She does a great job asking questions and remembering everything that was said. Please pray that he will give us answers. I have sooo many questions to ask him. I know that I can get pregnant, but can I carry a baby to term?? What are the chances of pre-eclampsia occuring again? Will my health be at risk again? The list goes on and on... I know that whatever path we take, it's the RIGHT one. God has a plan for us.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good luck with you appt. tomorrow! I know you will feel much better once it is over, and I hope that you get all your questions answered!
I'll be thinking of and praying for you and Scooter tomorrow. Call me when you can. Love you both so much.
I'll be thinking about you guys. I know its gonna be tough. I will be praying that all goes well and that all of your questions are answered!
You will be in our prayers! I know you will keep us all updated. I am so glad your momma is going with you-what a great source of strenght!
Thinking of you right now!
Post a Comment