Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spa Day

I have the most wonderful friends in the world!! They treated me to a 3 hour Spa, where I received a 1 hour massage, mud body wrap, and pedicure. The massage therapist expressed how tense I was and I said...... you have no idea!! I can't express how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends and family. I also got a letter today from the doctor who assisted with my delivery. He stated that there was an infection in my placenta too.

We continue to receive many letters of support and encouragement from friends and family. Scooter and I truly feel like we have a guardian angel watching over us. We received her ashes last Saturday in a beautiful little urn.

I'm going back to work tomorrow and know this will help with the healing process. Scooter and I are brainstorming ideas about a trip to celebrate our 2 year anniversary on October 23. We both love the idea of Maui, since we were married there. We are ready to get back on surf boards and ride the waves!! Love to you all.

2 comments:

StaceyF said...

I hope you have a great first day back at school! I know your students will be so happy to see you! You and Scooter have been in my thoughts and prayers and I am so amazed by your strength. Oh and you two should definitely head back to Maui!

Laken said...

Maui! Woo Hoo! Sounds like SOOO much fun. You two are so blessed. I hope school goes well. I am sure you will enjoy yourself SO MUCH, which you deserve. :)